Weight loss diet plans are made to revolve around reducing your total calorie intake by a small amount, and then making sure the calories you do consume come in the form of a well-balanced diet consisting of good sources of protein, carbohydrate and fat.
There are many people benefit from being on a weight loss plan. However, when choosing a diet for you, there are many things you should consider. Are you going enjoy to enjoy the diet? It is pretty stressful if you hate being on a diet. You cannot force yourself to eat you do not like. Losing weight is hard when you are stressed. The more you hate the food in your diet, the more you are tempted to cheat and eat your favorites. You must also consider the health aspects of the diet you will be taking. Will you be getting all the vitamins and nutrients you need? If not, then do not take a health risk.
Whether you are super fat or not that much, take some time to think over the diets Ketosis and review thoroughly what are their advantages and disadvantages. Health should be your number one priority, so don’t be too impulsive in choosing.
– Phase 1
It lasts for about 14 days. This is the strictest phase as there’s a strict regulation on what to consume. Carbohydrates are avoided and poultry products, fish, turkey, shellfish that usually eaten with vegetables, nuts, eggs and cheese are to be eaten but in moderation. Coffee and tea is allowed but taken in moderation.
– Phase 2
This phase is much easier than the first. It will last until the desired weight is achieved. The carbohydrates rich foods that were removed from the diet are reintroduced. You can eat brown rice and whole wheat bread but not a white bread.
– Phase 3
This is the phase where your body is already adjusted to start of a way of life that you will have to adopt for a lifetime.
4. The Cabbage Soup diet
- It is one of the seven days that weight loss diet plans is aiming at weight loss in a short span of time.
- The diet requires consuming cabbage soup for seven days with every meal of the day.
Day 1: Cabbage soup and fruits (unlimited quantity and any fruit except for bananas)
Day 2: Cabbage soup and vegetables. A baked potato with butter for dinner is allowed.
Day 3: Cabbage soup and a combination of fruits and vegetables (except for bananas and potatoes)
Day 4: Cabbage soup, bananas and skimmed milk (maximum of 8 bananas to be consumed through the day)
Day 5: Cabbage soup and grams beef with 6 slices of tomatoes.
Day 6: Cabbage soup, beef and vegetables (except potatoes)
Day 7: Cabbage soup, brown rice, vegetables (except potatoes) and fresh fruit juice.
5. What is the Raw Food Diet?
- The Raw Food diet allows you to consume any kind of raw food.
- Raw food includes fruits, vegetables, dry fruits, fresh fruit juices, nuts, seeds, legumes, and grains.
- Some processing of raw foods can also be done such as blending, crushing, sprouting, soaking and juicing, provided that you will not be adding dairy products or sugar on it.
- Boiling of raw foods cannot be done.
6. Zone diet plan
- The Zone diet is a high-protein, low-carbohydrate, fat-controlled eating plan.
- This is unlike most high-protein diets as it allows you to have a broader range of foods to be taken.
- This diet believes that a human body reaches its efficiency when the body is consuming all meals with carbohydrates, proteins and fats. As such, the body will work within the zone full of energy causing weight loss.
- Protein tends to make you feel full and thus helping you to avoid eating in between meals.
7. Cookie Diet plan
- The cookie is made with fiber, protein, and other ingredients intended to keep you full.
- Eat 4-6 cookies a day will give you somewhere around 500 calories.
- Your dinner may consist of lean protein and vegetables.